Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 4 Web Conference

Professor Borel hosted this week’s conference. For some reason I was able to join with my name but as a guest. Prof. Borel acknowledged this and referred to me by name so other participants would know who I was.
We discussed the assignments for Week 4 and received clarification on all parts. I asked some questions about the resume which were answered. Then we discussed the Week 5 assignment which is to complete our draft plan. It was explained that this is just a draft and open for changes and modifications as we move through the internship. It was helpful to understand that by having some kind of plan in place, completing the associated tasks would be easier.
In general, this was by far the easiest conference yet. Connections were good and the flow was much better than past conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment